“Stress and Burnout Prevention” in times of change
Balancing & Self regulating the Nervous System
with Krisana & Mazen
This experiential workshop is to understand the deeper cause of Stress, Burnout and what can be done.
Understanding the deeper causes of stress or the neurobiology and psychology of stress we will learn and experience:
- How changing our inner attitude and how we look at life events can alter how we respond to so-called stressful situations.
- How we can bring balance to ourselves by rediscovering how to self regulate our nervous system.
- Becoming conscious of how we function in life.
We will gain understanding about our physical, emotional and mental processes behind positive stress and negative stress, between acute stress and chronic stress. And this will allow us to be more conscious and aware of the conditioned physiological responses, emotional reflexes, habits, and conditioned patterns that are constantly arising on a daily basis. And as a result of that, it will enable us to learn:
- To discover and understand the roots of our stressful reactions.
- How to break through and end the cycles of Burnout, which is an energy cycle of long term chronic stress.
- How physiological stress responses are influenced by internal states and by external substances, cues and events
- How stress hormones (such as Cortisol & Adrenaline) play a major role in the interaction between Body and Brain and how body-brain-behaviours are interconnected and intertwined and how they influence every decision making and choices in life.
- To understand how by reducing stress the body/brain system regains an internal balance after enduring physical or/and psychological stressful incidents or events.
We will look at what wrong beliefs we carry unconsciously that creates stress. Unconscious bonds and desires of the past in our family system that keep us locked in stressful reaction patterns and loops.
We have learnt boundaries or not from our parents, and often our parents did not have clear boundaries or teach us how to deal with life.
Once we learn about our own boundaries and know how to discern them from the boundaries of others it will help us a lot to come out of stress.
The approaches in this workshop to support participants are:
- Stress release exercises
- Experiential self enquiry to bring awareness to our nervous system and emotions.
- Inner & Outer resources exercises to cope and regulate our stress responses.
- System & Family constellations to look into the system at unconscious patterns that we may carry from unconscious bonds and desires in the family system that keep us driven by stress or we feel not in our right place at home, in life, relationship or work.
- Boundary work
- Active and Guided Meditations
- Conscious dance
Thursday 18 November 2021 : 15:00 – 18:30 > Workshop Introduction
Friday 19 November 2021 : 07:30 – 18:00 > Day 1 Workshop
Saturday 20 November 2021 : 07:30 – 18:00 > Day 2 Workshop
Sunday 21 November 2021 : 07:30 – 18:00 > Day 3 Workshop
€ 450 | Early Bird Price (ends on Friday, 12 November 2021)
€ 550 | Normal Price
Registration CLOSES on: “Tuesday, 16 November 2021”
To apply and to register please send an email to:
PLACES ARE LIMITED – Apply early to secure your spot.
Mehringdamm 34, 10961 Berlin
Prerequisites and Disclaimer
This workshop involves dance, active meditations and physical activity and needs suitable mobility. Any questions, please do ask.
The language of the workshop is English.
There are no particular prerequisites to be able to participate in this retreat.
This workshop, like all Tantric Energetics workshops, is intended as life education for self-responsible adults who can be responsible for their actions at all times and who wish to grow and develop emotionally and spiritually. While it utilizes techniques drawn from therapy, it is not intended as psychotherapy for mental health issues or support for those in crisis.
In particular, if you have been treated for, or believe you may be suffering from a psychological disorder or mental health issue, you may want to consider if you are in a position to participate in our workshops, events and exercises. If in any doubt or have questions if this right for you, please contact Krisana and Mazen by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.